Clue: "Hansel and Gretel" role
We have 1 answer for the clue "Hansel and Gretel" role. See the results below.
- Bedtime genie
- "Mister __, bring me a dream ..."
- "Mister __" (Chordettes hit penned by Pat Ballard)
- Sleep inducer of song
- He might help you sleep
- Make-believe sleep inducer
- "Mister ___" (1951 chartbuster by The Chordettes)
- Nightly visitor of folklore
- Sleep guy, supposedly
- Nighttime visitor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Hansel and Gretel" role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!