Clue: Beersheba's locale
We have 1 answer for the clue Beersheba's locale. See the results below.
- Over half of Israel
- Israeli desert
- Beersheba is in it
- Desert bordering the Sinai
- Dry region south of Beersheba
- Beersheba is near it
- Israel's southern triangle
- Beersheba locale
- Israeli desert region
- Israeli place name that means "south"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Beersheba's locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!