Clue: Desert bordering the Sinai
We have 1 answer for the clue Desert bordering the Sinai. See the results below.
- Over half of Israel
- Beersheba's locale
- Israeli desert
- Beersheba is in it
- Dry region south of Beersheba
- Beersheba is near it
- Israel's southern triangle
- Beersheba locale
- Israeli desert region
- Israeli place name that means "south"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 28, 2009
- New York Times - October 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Desert bordering the Sinai that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!