We have 3 answers for the clue Begrudge. See the results below.
- Take offense at
- Take umbrage at
- Harbor a grudge about
- Mind terribly
- Chafe at
- Like poor faxes, perhaps
- Bristle at
- "I ___ that!"
- Take as an affront
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 25, 2013
- Netword - July 26, 2013
- USA Today - August 10, 2012
- USA Today - November 30, 2011
- Canadiana - August 29, 2011
- Universal - June 23, 2008
- Washington Post - July 03, 2007
- Washington Post - September 12, 2000
- New York Times - April 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Begrudge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!