Clue: Take umbrage at
We have 1 answer for the clue Take umbrage at. See the results below.
- Take offense at
- Harbor a grudge about
- Mind terribly
- Chafe at
- Like poor faxes, perhaps
- Bristle at
- "I ___ that!"
- Take as an affront
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 22, 2014
- Netword - September 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 27, 2011
- LA Times - November 25, 2008
- New York Times - November 11, 2007
- New York Times - October 10, 2007
- New York Sun - September 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2006
- Washington Post - May 20, 2004
- Washington Post - August 14, 2002
- Washington Post - March 22, 2001
- New York Times - August 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Take umbrage at that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!