We have 2 answers for the clue Beldam. See the results below.
- Halloween get-up
- Hardly a beauty
- Fairy tale figure
- Hardly a nymph
- "Blue-eyed" one in "The Tempest"
- Cauldron stirrer
- No Miss America
- One who might crack a mirror
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2015
- Universal - July 06, 2015
- USA Today - June 22, 2007
- USA Today - March 04, 2005
- New York Sun - January 30, 2005
- New York Sun - January 28, 2005
- New York Times - October 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Beldam that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!