Clue: Cauldron stirrer
We have 2 answers for the clue Cauldron stirrer. See the results below.
- Halloween get-up
- Hardly a beauty
- Fairy tale figure
- Hardly a nymph
- "Blue-eyed" one in "The Tempest"
- No Miss America
- One who might crack a mirror
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 22, 2014
- New York Times - November 01, 2013
- Universal - October 12, 2011
- New York Times - September 07, 2011
- Washington Post - January 22, 2009
- New York Times - October 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cauldron stirrer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!