Clue: Belgian city in W.W. I fighting
We have 1 answer for the clue Belgian city in W.W. I fighting. See the results below.
- Costly W.W. I battleground
- Belgian town in W.W. I fighting
- City mispronounced "Wipers"
- Town destroyed during W.W. I
- Scene of fierce W.W. I fighting
- Place where a 33-Down fought
- Battle site of 1914, 1915 and 1917
- West Flanders site of three W.W. I battles
- W.W. I battle site in Belgium
- City in 1917 headlines
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2009
- New York Times - October 03, 2006
- New York Times - October 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Belgian city in W.W. I fighting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!