Clue: Belgian town in W.W. I fighting
We have 1 answer for the clue Belgian town in W.W. I fighting. See the results below.
- Costly W.W. I battleground
- City mispronounced "Wipers"
- Town destroyed during W.W. I
- Scene of fierce W.W. I fighting
- Place where a 33-Down fought
- Belgian city in W.W. I fighting
- Battle site of 1914, 1915 and 1917
- West Flanders site of three W.W. I battles
- W.W. I battle site in Belgium
- City in 1917 headlines
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Belgian town in W.W. I fighting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!