Clue: Benedictine scholar
We have 1 answer for the clue Benedictine scholar. See the results below.
- Carpenter in an 1859 novel
- Eliot hero
- "Venerable" English writer
- Eliot character
- Eliot's Adam ___
- Eliot title character
- Venerable scholar of old England
- "Adam ___" (Eliot novel)
- Eliot's "Adam ___"
- Saint known as "The Venerable"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Benedictine scholar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!