Clue: Venerable scholar of old England
We have 2 answers for the clue Venerable scholar of old England. See the results below.
- Carpenter in an 1859 novel
- Eliot hero
- "Venerable" English writer
- Eliot character
- Benedictine scholar
- Eliot's Adam ___
- Eliot title character
- "Adam ___" (Eliot novel)
- Eliot's "Adam ___"
- Saint known as "The Venerable"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 18, 2014
- New York Times - October 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Venerable scholar of old England that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!