Clue: Bentley of "American Beauty"
We have 2 answers for the clue Bentley of "American Beauty". See the results below.
- Basketball Hall-of-Famer Unseld
- "Scream" director Craven
- Horror director Craven
- Director Craven
- Communism battler, with "the"
- First name in horror
- "A Nightmare on Elm Street" creator Craven
- Horror film director Craven
- Unseld of the N.B.A.
- Montgomery of jazz
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 15, 2010
- LA Times - September 21, 2008
- Washington Post - August 21, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 04, 2005
- New York Times - December 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bentley of "American Beauty" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!