Clue: Berry whose oil is used in catsup
We have 1 answer for the clue Berry whose oil is used in catsup. See the results below.
- Plant of the myrtle family
- Condiment from the myrtle family
- Cookie flavoring
- Pumpkin pie component
- Caribbean cuisine staple
- Seasoning made from berries
- Jerk seasoning ingredient
- Jamaican jerk chicken seasoning
- Aromatic seasoning
- Pumpkin pie ingredient
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Berry whose oil is used in catsup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!