Clue: Plant of the myrtle family
We have 1 answer for the clue Plant of the myrtle family. See the results below.
- Berry whose oil is used in catsup
- Condiment from the myrtle family
- Cookie flavoring
- Pumpkin pie component
- Caribbean cuisine staple
- Seasoning made from berries
- Jerk seasoning ingredient
- Jamaican jerk chicken seasoning
- Aromatic seasoning
- Pumpkin pie ingredient
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Plant of the myrtle family that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!