Clue: Bewhiskered creature
We have 2 answers for the clue Bewhiskered creature. See the results below.
- Bewhiskered beast
- The Beatles' "I Am the ___"
- Oyster eater in a Lewis Carroll verse
- Carpenter's partner in a Lewis Carroll poem
- Carpenter's companion in rhyme
- "...of cabbages and kings" speaker
- Carroll's "The ___ and the Carpenter"
- "I Am the ___" (Beatles song)
- Whiskered creature
- *Tusked mammal
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 03, 2013
- Universal - January 20, 2008
- New York Times - June 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bewhiskered creature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!