Clue: *Tusked mammal
We have 2 answers for the clue *Tusked mammal. See the results below.
- Bewhiskered creature
- Bewhiskered beast
- The Beatles' "I Am the ___"
- Oyster eater in a Lewis Carroll verse
- Carpenter's partner in a Lewis Carroll poem
- Carpenter's companion in rhyme
- "...of cabbages and kings" speaker
- Carroll's "The ___ and the Carpenter"
- "I Am the ___" (Beatles song)
- Whiskered creature
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 07, 2013
- LA Times - January 05, 2012
- LA Times - September 30, 2009
Found an answer for the clue *Tusked mammal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!