Clue: Biblical betrayer
We have 2 answers for the clue Biblical betrayer. See the results below.
- Back stabber
- Untrustworthy one
- False friend
- Double-crossing disciple
- Biblical traitor
- Betrayer of biblical proportions
- Infamous traitor
- He bestowed the "kiss of death"
- Last Supper attendee
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 18, 2012
- LA Times - March 11, 2011
- Washington Post - November 06, 2004
- New York Times - May 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Biblical betrayer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!