Clue: False friend
We have 5 answers for the clue False friend. See the results below.
- Back stabber
- Biblical betrayer
- Untrustworthy one
- Double-crossing disciple
- Biblical traitor
- Betrayer of biblical proportions
- Infamous traitor
- He bestowed the "kiss of death"
- Last Supper attendee
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 03, 2017
- Netword - June 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2015
- Netword - August 07, 2015
- USA Today - June 11, 2012
- Universal - January 16, 2010
- Washington Post - August 25, 2007
- Netword - December 12, 2006
- New York Sun - January 24, 2005
- Washington Post - August 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue False friend that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!