Clue: Biblical dry measure
We have 1 answer for the clue Biblical dry measure. See the results below.
- Hebrew measure
- Post-Passover period
- Lag b'___ (Jewish festival)
- One-tenth of an ephah
- Passover-to-Shavuot period
- One-tenth ephah
- 1/10th of an ephah
- 49-day liturgical season
- Counting of the ___ (observance after Passover)
- Counting of the ____ (Hebrew rite)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Biblical dry measure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!