Clue: Hebrew measure
We have 1 answer for the clue Hebrew measure. See the results below.
- Post-Passover period
- Lag b'___ (Jewish festival)
- One-tenth of an ephah
- Passover-to-Shavuot period
- One-tenth ephah
- 1/10th of an ephah
- 49-day liturgical season
- Counting of the ___ (observance after Passover)
- Biblical dry measure
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - February 28, 2011
- USA Today - December 09, 2003
- New York Times - March 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hebrew measure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!