Clue: Biblical gift bearers
We have 1 answer for the clue Biblical gift bearers. See the results below.
- O. Henry's "The Gift of the ___"
- Epiphany figures
- Star witnesses?
- Travelers to Bethlehem
- Trio in Bethlehem
- Traveling trio
- Eastern trio
- Early stargazers?
- Amahl's visitors
- Wise guys
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 2011
- Washington Post - August 27, 2010
- LA Times - August 25, 2009
- LA Times - September 05, 2006
- Washington Post - April 01, 2006
- LA Times - February 06, 2006
- LA Times - August 17, 2005
- USA Today - January 02, 2004
- New York Times - August 20, 2003
- Washington Post - June 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Biblical gift bearers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!