Clue: Travelers to Bethlehem
We have 1 answer for the clue Travelers to Bethlehem. See the results below.
- O. Henry's "The Gift of the ___"
- Epiphany figures
- Star witnesses?
- Trio in Bethlehem
- Traveling trio
- Eastern trio
- Early stargazers?
- Amahl's visitors
- Wise guys
- Manger visitors
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 20, 2015
- New York Times - August 26, 2008
- Universal - September 16, 2007
- New York Times - May 14, 2001
- New York Times - October 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Travelers to Bethlehem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!