Clue: Big inits. in long distance
We have 1 answer for the clue Big inits. in long distance. See the results below.
- Court figure: Abbr.
- Telecommunications letters
- Letters on a telephone bill
- Envelope abbr.
- Part of a long-distance company's 800 number
- A.B.A. member
- Lawyer: Abbr.
- Telecom stock listing
- Part of a toll-free long-distance number
- LL.D. holder
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - October 03, 2007
- New York Times - February 09, 2006
- New York Times - December 05, 2005
- New York Times - January 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Big inits. in long distance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!