Clue: Big name in fairy tales
We have 2 answers for the clue Big name in fairy tales. See the results below.
- "Little Claus and Big Claus" writer
- Fairy tale figure
- Classic author who was the subject of a 1952 film musical
- Danish author of "The Nightingale"
- Big name in windows
- Thumbelina's creator
- Author of the travelogue "In Sweden"
- "The Ugly Duckling" writer
- "The Emperor's New Clothes" writer
- Storyteller Hans
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 08, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 06, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - March 24, 2013
- Washington Post - December 19, 2012
- Universal - November 17, 2011
- USA Today - November 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 09, 2010
- New York Times - December 24, 2007
- New York Sun - February 12, 2007
- New York Sun - February 17, 2006
- Washington Post - April 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Big name in fairy tales that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!