Clue: "Little Claus and Big Claus" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Little Claus and Big Claus" writer. See the results below.
- Fairy tale figure
- Classic author who was the subject of a 1952 film musical
- Big name in fairy tales
- Danish author of "The Nightingale"
- Big name in windows
- Thumbelina's creator
- Author of the travelogue "In Sweden"
- "The Ugly Duckling" writer
- "The Emperor's New Clothes" writer
- Storyteller Hans
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Little Claus and Big Claus" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!