Clue: Bill ___, the Father of Bluegrass
We have 1 answer for the clue Bill ___, the Father of Bluegrass. See the results below.
- Doctrine maker
- "The Misfits" co-star
- "Bus Stop" star, 1956
- Doctrine developer
- Missouri Compromise signer
- County name in 17 states
- President nicknamed Last of the Cocked Hats
- Secretary of state during the War of 1812
- Doctrine developer of 1823
- Marilyn of "The Seven Year Itch"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bill ___, the Father of Bluegrass that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!