Clue: Secretary of state during the War of 1812
We have 1 answer for the clue Secretary of state during the War of 1812. See the results below.
- Doctrine maker
- Bill ___, the Father of Bluegrass
- "The Misfits" co-star
- "Bus Stop" star, 1956
- Doctrine developer
- Missouri Compromise signer
- County name in 17 states
- President nicknamed Last of the Cocked Hats
- Doctrine developer of 1823
- Marilyn of "The Seven Year Itch"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 08, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Secretary of state during the War of 1812 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!