Clue: Bit of artillery fire
We have 1 answer for the clue Bit of artillery fire. See the results below.
- Bill the Cat pronouncement, in the funnies
- Gagging cry
- Comment from Bill the Cat, in the comics
- When doubled, defensive fire
- Comics outburst
- Relative of "Oh, no!"
- "Oh, no!"
- Cousin of "aargh!"
- When repeated, antiaircraft fire
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Bit of artillery fire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!