Clue: Comics outburst
We have 1 answer for the clue Comics outburst. See the results below.
- Bill the Cat pronouncement, in the funnies
- Gagging cry
- Comment from Bill the Cat, in the comics
- Bit of artillery fire
- When doubled, defensive fire
- Relative of "Oh, no!"
- "Oh, no!"
- Cousin of "aargh!"
- When repeated, antiaircraft fire
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 19, 2012
- New York Times - December 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Comics outburst that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!