Clue: Bit of baloney
We have 3 answers for the clue Bit of baloney. See the results below.
- Stretch the truth
- Piece of disinformation
- Minor invention
- Do a little stretching?
- Little lie
- Not be entirely truthful
- Inconsequential invention
- Little white lie
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 07, 2017
- USA Today - December 28, 2016
- Universal - March 31, 2016
- Washington Post - March 31, 2012
- LA Times - August 01, 2010
- New York Times - September 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bit of baloney that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!