We have 2 answers for the clue Taradiddle. See the results below.
- Stretch the truth
- Piece of disinformation
- Minor invention
- Do a little stretching?
- Bit of baloney
- Little lie
- Not be entirely truthful
- Inconsequential invention
- Little white lie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2013
- New York Times - December 22, 2010
- New York Sun - November 03, 2004
- Washington Post - September 28, 2003
- New York Times - December 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Taradiddle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!