Clue: Black Knights of college sports
We have 1 answer for the clue Black Knights of college sports. See the results below.
- Continental __ (Washington's men)
- General's command
- Team from West Point
- Troop group
- General assembly?
- Word with Red or ant
- Kind of unit
- With 27-Across, Fort Lee, e.g.
- Black Knights of college football
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 06, 2008
- New York Times - October 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Black Knights of college sports that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!