Clue: General's command
We have 1 answer for the clue General's command. See the results below.
- Continental __ (Washington's men)
- Team from West Point
- Troop group
- General assembly?
- Word with Red or ant
- Kind of unit
- With 27-Across, Fort Lee, e.g.
- Black Knights of college football
- Black Knights of college sports
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 30, 2014
- USA Today - November 20, 2006
- New York Times - July 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue General's command that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!