Clue: Blind one's response to healing
We have 1 answer for the clue Blind one's response to healing. See the results below.
- New Testament miracle cry
- Miraculous cry at a revival meeting
- Shout at a revival meeting
- Cry to a faith healer, maybe
- Cry at a faith healing
- "That makes 50-Across"
- Song title words before "for Miles"
- Response to a revival meeting miracle
- "That much is clear"
- Words when the blindfold comes off
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Blind one's response to healing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!