Clue: New Testament miracle cry
We have 1 answer for the clue New Testament miracle cry. See the results below.
- Miraculous cry at a revival meeting
- Blind one's response to healing
- Shout at a revival meeting
- Cry to a faith healer, maybe
- Cry at a faith healing
- "That makes 50-Across"
- Song title words before "for Miles"
- Response to a revival meeting miracle
- "That much is clear"
- Words when the blindfold comes off
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue New Testament miracle cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!