We have 2 answers for the clue Blue-pencils. See the results below.
- Makes the cut?
- Works in the cutting room
- Works with words
- Changes a Life sentence?
- Time changes?
- Film changes
- Tweaks a manuscript
- Prunes, in a way
- Revamps, in a way
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 09, 2016
- Washington Post - December 12, 2014
- Universal - February 14, 2012
- LA Times - August 09, 2009
- Netword - December 02, 2007
- New York Sun - June 23, 2006
- New York Times - January 16, 2000
- New York Times - May 09, 1999
- New York Times - January 30, 1998
- New York Times - January 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Blue-pencils that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!