Clue: Makes the cut?
We have 4 answers for the clue Makes the cut?. See the results below.
- Works in the cutting room
- Works with words
- Changes a Life sentence?
- Time changes?
- Film changes
- Tweaks a manuscript
- Prunes, in a way
- Revamps, in a way
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 04, 2018
- Washington Post - October 23, 2013
- Washington Post - August 10, 2013
- Washington Post - March 21, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - February 05, 2006
- New York Times - December 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Makes the cut? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!