Clue: Blues great Smith
We have 1 answer for the clue Blues great Smith. See the results below.
- Singer Smith
- Empress of the Blues ___ Smith
- Nickname for Elizabeth
- Bluesy Smith
- Blues singer Smith
- "Empress of the Blues" Smith
- Blues legend Smith
- Great Lakes monster
- Smith nicknamed "The Empress of the Blues"
- Blueswoman Smith
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 15, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - February 05, 2012
- New York Times - June 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Blues great Smith that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!