Clue: Singer Smith
We have 4 answers for the clue Singer Smith. See the results below.
- Blues great Smith
- Empress of the Blues ___ Smith
- Nickname for Elizabeth
- Bluesy Smith
- Blues singer Smith
- "Empress of the Blues" Smith
- Blues legend Smith
- Great Lakes monster
- Smith nicknamed "The Empress of the Blues"
- Blueswoman Smith
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 15, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 31, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 30, 2006
- New York Times - October 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Singer Smith that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!