Clue: Body part often pulled in sports
We have 1 answer for the clue Body part often pulled in sports. See the results below.
- Strain locus
- Common injury location
- Pull a ___
- It's sometimes pulled while running
- Where the thigh joins the abdomen
- Hurdler's injury location
- Area below the abdomen
- ___ pull (common sports injury)
- Part of the body often injured playing sports
- Common place for a pull
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 04, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Body part often pulled in sports that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!