Clue: Bombing, as a comic
We have 1 answer for the clue Bombing, as a comic. See the results below.
- Declining, as embers
- Not getting many laughs, as a comedian
- Faulkner's "As I Lay ___"
- Ira Levin's "A Kiss Before ___"
- Going out, as a fire
- Fizzling out
- Desiring greatly, with "for"
- Like a graying ember
- About to go out
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 30, 2015
- New York Times - October 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bombing, as a comic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!