Clue: Declining, as embers
We have 1 answer for the clue Declining, as embers. See the results below.
- Bombing, as a comic
- Not getting many laughs, as a comedian
- Faulkner's "As I Lay ___"
- Ira Levin's "A Kiss Before ___"
- Going out, as a fire
- Fizzling out
- Desiring greatly, with "for"
- Like a graying ember
- About to go out
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Declining, as embers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!