Clue: Borrow a partner
We have 1 answer for the clue Borrow a partner. See the results below.
- Interrupt, as a dancer
- Not wait one's turn
- Words after "May I"
- Was rude at a dance
- Interrupt on the dance floor
- Interrupt with a shoulder tap
- Act rudely at the checkout counter
- You might need to do it to dance with the bride
- Stop from stepping, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 30, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Borrow a partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!