Clue: Interrupt, as a dancer
We have 1 answer for the clue Interrupt, as a dancer. See the results below.
- Not wait one's turn
- Words after "May I"
- Was rude at a dance
- Borrow a partner
- Interrupt on the dance floor
- Interrupt with a shoulder tap
- Act rudely at the checkout counter
- You might need to do it to dance with the bride
- Stop from stepping, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 29, 2010
- Universal - May 27, 2009
- New York Times - December 24, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Interrupt, as a dancer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!