Clue: Bowed stringed instrument
We have 2 answers for the clue Bowed stringed instrument. See the results below.
- It takes a bow at a recital
- It has a low-arched bridge
- Its players take a bow
- Bass ___
- Instrument played with a bow
- Six-stringed instrument
- Old fiddle
- Fretted instrument
- Fretted fiddle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 25, 2014
- Universal - December 17, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Bowed stringed instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!