Clue: Braced (oneself)
We have 2 answers for the clue Braced (oneself). See the results below.
- Girded (oneself)
- Prepared for bad news, say
- Ready for the bad news
- Filled with resolve
- Became determined
- Filled with determination
- Prepared, as for a daunting task
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2013
- USA Today - August 23, 2013
- USA Today - November 29, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Braced (oneself) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!