Clue: Break point at Wimbledon?
We have 1 answer for the clue Break point at Wimbledon?. See the results below.
- Late afternoon, usually
- When to gather for crumpets
- Londoner's break
- Late afternoon, typically
- Afternoon observance in England
- Afternoon break in London
- 4:00 p.m., maybe
- Four, often
- Slot for a spot?
- 4:00 P.M., traditionally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Break point at Wimbledon? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!