TEATIME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Late afternoon, usually
- When to gather for crumpets
- Londoner's break
- Break point at Wimbledon?
- Late afternoon, typically
- Afternoon observance in England
- Afternoon break in London
- 4:00 p.m., maybe
- Four, often
- Slot for a spot?
- 4:00 P.M., traditionally
- 4:00, perhaps
- 4:00 in the afternoon
- Break for pekoe, e.g.
- Traditionally, 4 p.m.
- Break across the sea
- British ritual
- Brit's break
- Service break at Wimbledon?
- Meal break that sounds like a beverage break
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 03, 2016
- Netword - January 03, 2016
- Washington Post - February 01, 2015
- New York Times - January 29, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - November 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 16, 2014
- Netword - November 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 27, 2012
- Netword - March 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 18, 2011
- New York Times - January 04, 2011
- Washington Post - December 10, 2009
- Washington Post - April 04, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 19, 2008
- LA Times - October 24, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 24, 2008
- LA Times - May 18, 2008
- New York Times - February 09, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer teatime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!