Clue: Breakaway country from Ethiopia
We have 1 answer for the clue Breakaway country from Ethiopia. See the results below.
- Asmara is its capital
- Republic since 1993
- United Nations member since 1993
- Red Sea land
- Neighbor of Djibouti
- Land on the Red Sea
- Italian colony, 1890-1941
- Former Italian colony
- Part of Italian East Africa
- Where Tigrinya is an official language
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Breakaway country from Ethiopia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!