Clue: Italian colony, 1890-1941
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian colony, 1890-1941. See the results below.
- Asmara is its capital
- Republic since 1993
- United Nations member since 1993
- Red Sea land
- Neighbor of Djibouti
- Breakaway country from Ethiopia
- Land on the Red Sea
- Former Italian colony
- Part of Italian East Africa
- Where Tigrinya is an official language
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Italian colony, 1890-1941 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!